Saturday 10 January 2009

An Introduction

So the new year's resolution begins... granted, over a week late, but this is it, the beginning of my wee blog.
The basics -
My name is Eithne, 18, from Belfast, Ireland.
Currently studying A levels, in the hope that a university, any university will want me in September.
I like the simple things in life... tropicana orange juice, daily gilmore girls, and when my hands are warm. Although that rarely happens.
I love good live music, food, friends, and when people dress well.
I dislike when my hands are cold, exam season, and when a good song is ruined by being overplayed.

This is me:



and this is my life:


Donegal - August 08


Oxegen 08! Pigeon Detectives!


Soph and me meeting the girl from Go! team, Belsonic July 08

1 comment:

Ophelia said...

yeah for Gilmore Girls!! Lately I haven't been getting my daily fix, but I'm thinking about buying them all on DVD.

I like your blog, it shows potential. Keep it up :]

- Ophelia